Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Update

I just wanted to make a fresh post on this blog to keep away the cobwebs.

Not too much new is going on in the poker world for me. I have started to fit in some SNGs into my schedule when I have time to play in between taking care of my baby, working full time, part time website work (PokerTrainingGuide + many others) and sleeping/eating. Life has been very busy but in a good way.

I have been getting the itch to play super turbo SNGs, they are like crack and I love the quick rush. I have been crushing the busto stakes which feels kinda funny. My hourly rate is terrible even when I crush but I guess I enjoy playing them for the love of the game. It's not really about the money anymore when I fire up some tables.

For my 10 readers out there if anyone has a neglected poker blog please let me know as I need to build some links to sites I own. I can buy them off you for a fair price. Or if you would like to help me out I can tell you a link to put on your blogroll.

I will try to play more poker so I have something to write about but it probably won't be anytime soon. Maybe I should just start posting on the business of poker as it's a lot more interesting than playing these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger HighOnPoker said...

i, for one, would be interested in reading your thoughts on the business aspect of poker, particularly in regards to your other site.

Thursday, December 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home