Friday, March 25, 2011

Phil Ivey Poker Training

I hope the rumors are true about Phil Ivey starting his own poker training site. Phil Ivey Poker Training would crush the competition due to him being the undisputed #1 player in the entire world. He would be able to recruit all his friends which would be the best training lineup that any site could ever put together.

According to Phil Ivey's site and some of his latest tweets it could become a reality sooner rather than later. I am assuming Phil Ivey Poker Training won't happen over night but good things come to those that wait. I am sure all my readers would love to learn from Phil so let's hold our collective breath until this becomes a reality!

I should state that I am the one spreading the rumors at this point but it seems very likely that FTP and Phil Ivey would want to make this happen. It could mean Cardrunners is on the way out? You heard it here first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home